Thread lifting - a method of aesthetic correction of age-related changes in the face and body. APTOS thread modeling is a modern technology combining the latest achievements in the field of cosmetology and plastic surgery, knowledge and many years of experience of leading specialists, which allowed us to realize the idea of achieving a long lasting effect with minimal tissue trauma, excluding long-term rehabilitation. Thread correction is the optimal solution for people who want to preserve their natural beauty without serious consequences, health risks, as well as extra time and money.
To eliminate age-related changes, as well as correct and model aesthetic disadvantages, APTOS offers a wide range of absorbable and non-absorbable threads.
· The resorbable threads are made from the copolymer L-lactide and Ꜫ-caprolactone, which is completely biocompatible with the human body and excludes the possibility of an allergic reaction. Polylactic acid, which is included in the composition of the threads, activates the production of collagen and thus provides an additional rejuvenating effect, while slowing down the aging process until the moment of their complete resorption. The effect of the procedure lasts about 2-3 years, depending on the physiological characteristics of the patient, his lifestyle and the recommendations during the recovery period after the procedure;
· Non-absorbable threads consist of a medical suture material of polypropylene and are most often used to correct deep wrinkles and prominent wrinkles. The result lasts on average to 5 years.
The type of threads is determined by the doctor during the preliminary consultation, based on the task, the age of the patient and the severity of the problem.
Thread correction refers to low-traumatic methods and is considered a relatively painless procedure. However, even a small puncture requires anesthesia. Therefore, for the comfort of patients, doctors use local anesthesia, which involves the introduction of an anesthetic solution into the puncture area and over the contour of the threads implantation. In patients, the implantation does not cause painful sensations, however, anesthesia can cause some discomfort, slight unpleasant sensations at the beginning of the procedure and after the procedure when anesthesia ceases.
Women should also plan the procedure according to their menstrual cycle, because during the first week, many have increased sensitivity - the pain threshold can increase discomfort, even from minimal intervention.
After the procedure, at the termination of anesthesia, patients may experience some pain that is normal. It is also possible the manifestation of the following reactions: small edema, bruising, asymmetry, unevenness, skin tightening - which, as a rule, take place within two weeks. To ease the condition during the first two days, it is recommended to apply cold 3-4 times a day for 15 minutes in the area of correction, and take analgesics as per doctor's prescription and drugs that reduce swelling.
The healing process depends largely on skin care during the recovery period, which should necessarily be treated with antiseptic solutions. Additionally, as a restorative measure, a physician can recommend a variety of hardware and injection procedures.
During the rehabilitation period, you should also not take hot food and hot drinks during the first three days, exclude for two weeks any physical exertion and heat effects in the modeling area (sauna, solarium, sun exposure), as well as active facial expressions if correction was carried out on the face.
With the help of a thread lifting it is possible to achieve the following visible changes on the face:
· Recovery of tone and improvement of skin turgor;
· Alignment of the relief;
· General lifting of face or individual zones;
· Elimination of small and deep wrinkles, for example, nasolabial folds, "marionette wrinkles" and wrinkles on the forehead;
· Highlighting of cheekbones;
· Correction of shape of eyebrows, nose, lips and chin;
· Elimination of flews;
· Elimination of the second chin;
· Restoration of symmetry;
· Restore a clear oval and contours of the face.
Stable results can also be achieved with the reinforcement and elimination of age and aesthetic defects in the following areas:
· Chest area;
· On hands;
· On laps;
· Area of thighs and abdomen;
· Inner thigh.