The first signs of aging forehead may occur even in younger individuals as a result of habitual or dynamic forehead muscular hyperactivity. Frown lines usually develop as the result of years of squinting and frowning. As time passes, these furrows persist on the aging face and may convey an unwanted impression of anger or disappointment. Furrows become more prominent over time. Fortunately, this problem can be solved without plastic surgery. One of these methods is lifting of upper third of the face with APTOS threads. This is an innovative, minimally invasive procedure for aesthetic correction of age-related changes, which completely "erases" visible defects in the forehead area.
During the procedure thread is inserted in subdermal tissues trough one puncture with the needle at a depth of 3-5 millimeters. Due to the strong lifting and fixation the upper third of the face is redefined. For superficial wrinkles Aptos Nano threads are used and for deep wrinkles Aptos Wire is the product of choice. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia and lasts for about 15-30 minutes.
One of the main advantages of the thread lift is a minimal risk of facial nerve injury. Natural facial expression is preserved due to specific needles and non-traumatic cannulas. Success of the procedure largely depends on doctor’s qualification. In order to obtain the desired result and to avoid possible complications, we recommend consulting Aptos certified doctors.
Aptos methods became popular among patients due to following unique advantages:
· a wide range of absorbable and non-absorbable threads, allowing to choose the optimal solution for each patient individually, taking into account the features of his appearance;
· safety proved by twenty years of experience;
· unique formula Poly-L-lactic acid and e-Caprolactone stimulates new collagen growth, thereby enhancing the rejuvenation;
· suitable for both women and men of different age groups;
· short recovery period;
· painless procedure;
· long-lasting rejuvenating effect for 2-3 years (depending on individual characteristics of the patient);
· absence of allergic reactions and the risk of rejection by the body.
For the forehead correction 2 types of APTOS threads can be used:
Nano - absorbable threads composed of Poly-L-lactic acid and e-Caprolactone for delicate correction, providing a rejuvenating effect for about 2 years.
Wire - a wire scalpel for correction of deep and prominent wrinkles on the forehead, which is ideal for removing vertical glabellar furrows.