The main motivating factors for the implementation of the thread lift are the desire to adjust the oval or the proportions of the face, perform a lift, and also remove wrinkles and aesthetic defects on the face and body. The advantages of the thread method of rejuvenation also include:
· Minor invasiveness of the procedure, not involving incisions and postoperative scars;
· Relatively short and easily tolerable rehabilitation period;
· Safety of used materials, painless procedure;
· Visual effect at the end of the procedure, increasing with the passage of time.
The advantage of the thread technique of rejuvenating and correcting visible defects for the patient is also the possibility not to be detached for a long time from work and current affairs, as the procedure itself lasts not more than an hour and does not require a subsequent long recovery.
In addition to the main function of this method, one of its main assignments is also to restore the asymmetry of the face in case of facial nerve damage, as well as elimination of visible defects and deformations that have arisen as a result of accidents or for other reasons.
The product range of APTOS products offers expanded capabilities to introduce the most suitable series of threads in each case and for specific tasks, namely Nano, Excellence, Light Lift or Surgical.
The main problems that APTOS threads solve:
· Flabby skin;
· Fuzzy face oval;
· Omission of eyebrows, lateral (outer) third;
· Wrinkles in the eye area;
· Nasolabial folds, "puppet" wrinkles;
· Ptosis of the cheek-malar area;
· Asymmetry of the face;
· Signs of aging in the neck and decollete;
· Changes in skin relief (irregularities, atrophic manifestations);
· Double chin;
· Bryl; (брыли)
· Laxity of the hands (triceps zone), signs of aging on the hands;
· Laxity of the abdomen;
· Problems in the knees and hips.
The procedure allows not only to get rid of the signs of aging, but also to adjust the shape of the chin, nose, ears, and also lift and strengthen problem areas of the body, including the chest area.
The thread method is a minimally invasive procedure and has a number of absolute and relative contraindications. Carrying out a thread rejuvenation is limited in such cases as:
· Acute inflammatory processes or skin diseases in the area of intervention;
· Acute respiratory viral infection;
· Any chronic diseases in their acute phase;
· Arterial hypertension;
· HIV infection, viral hepatitis;
· Autoimmune and somatic diseases;
· Hemophilia (bleeding disorders);
· Propensity to form keloid scars;
· Polyvalent allergy;
· Oncological diseases;
· Reception of anticoagulants, antiaggregants;
· Mental and neurotic disorders;
· Menstruation (1 week);
· Pregnancy, lactation;
· Previously introduced non-biodegradable injection materials, implants in the area of the procedure;
· Any other contraindications as decided by your doctor.
Before the procedure, a consultation is mandatory with the patient, during which not only the doctor will specify the presence of indications and contraindications, tell about the procedure and the rehabilitation period, as well as about any possible temporary side effects, but you, in turn, can ask any questions that concern you or express your wishes regarding the results of the procedure. In case you are on treatment or under the supervision of a doctor, his consent to the procedure will be required.